Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In the 90's

I was a tween and teenager in the 90s. Which means I was at my "hotness" peak. I used to be a model and some of the photos I have are very "90's", I mean VERY! It's crazy, for the longest time I couldn't even define what 90's style was. Now that it's back it seems so obviously terrible on so many levels. I guess there were good "trends" but most of them were a little off. I mean if "mom" jeans aren't frump I don't know what is.


This picture is mostly mom jeans and one cute pair on Kelly. I was a big fan of the faded Levis in high school, I had many pairs. I also have recently acquired some new vintage Levis. That is one thing I can get behind.

I can't even believe these terrible excuse for clothing is making a comeback. Yes you do look like you have lots of poo in your pants, just so you know. Bad frump for sure.

WOAH!
I totally rocked a crazy hat in high school, no wonder I got called Blossom all the time. That Blue shirt on the right looks very similar to the cropped shirt I wore for a shoot on the beach in 1993. There are some cute things going on in this picture.
#1 Reason the 90's were terrible, come on, really? Bad Frump!

4 comments:

  1. so true. go away 90s, go far away!!

    but, those pictures of you as a 90s model.. where are those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, lol

    I posted a really bad pic on my other blog a while ago, here is the link

    http://prettyprettypirate.blogspot.com/2008/06/attainable-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl i remember that beach photo shoot. it was a black flouncy shirt and it was 'high fashion'. i also remember you freezing in the swimsuit shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the frump.