Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I guess people actually read this blog! HA!

I started this blog months ago and then kind of forgot about it. It was my boyfriend who coined the term frump chic and I thought it was genius. Since then I have been severely ignoring the frump life. Here is some fall frump for all you readers that are out there. All designs from Alberta Ferretti fall 09 Ready to wear.

Turtlenecks? I loved them in the 90's. With this crazy 90's revival maybe I will love them again. It feels really weird when the style you worn in high school comes back. Yes, I'm old, folks. You know how some people keep the style they had in high school and never evolve, well I guess all of the kids from the 90's are back in style.
Love the shoulders on this dress.
Super fall frump, that scarf reminds me of those weird hollow scarves that everyones mom seemed to have a few years ago.
Interesting mix of colors, it somehow works.
Photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the frump.